Do you have a desire to support the Seniors in your community? Here are some amazing ideas to get you started! Special thanks to https://www.signupgenius.com/
- Provide your local nursing home or library with more large-print books.
- Teach a senior how to use a computer or the Internet.
- Call up elderly people who live alone to check if they need anything.
- Volunteer to do general home maintenance for a senior citizen.
See. Learn. Inspire. Make Moves
This one is for my fellow CEO’s… I know that we are increasingly concerned with the drastic changes in business, so I am here offing a tip for making this time at home a productive one. Closing doors also means closing pockets for the majority of us entrepreneurs around the world. I would like to offer tips to disrupt the stress and inspire you to see a benefit in this unpredictable time.
While everything is closed… this is an EXCELENT time for:
- While operating a business; as the owner there is not always time to keep up with the latest changes and information concerning your field whether it be equipment, knowledge of the industry, or creative ways you can expand your business. Now is the perfect time to roll up your sleeves and do some research. Studying your industry during this down time will allow you to blossom from this crisis as a more knowledgeable and effective member in your business.
Work on your Social Media Presence
- We all have things that we can improve on. This is the perfect time to watch a few free YouTube videos that teach you how to convey a clear message on social media and then implement them. Social media has everything to do with being intentional and dedicating time in order to be effective. It’s a good thing that time is one the one thing we have in abundance during this crisis.
Selah…Please let me know if these tips help you.
See. Learn. Inspire. Make Moves
Guess what…. its Monday! Here on good girl issues, I’m here to help you take control of your week. By making a few minutes to mediate, you can not only change the atmosphere, but you can change your outlook on the entire week! In Psalms 46:10 God instructs us to be still and Know God, which means that when we choose to sit in the presence of God, with an open areas and a closed mouth, then we can attain real peace and understanding. while it is appropriate to have question and conversation with God, I challenge you to be still today. Allow God to impart His peace into your week. Selah
I was watching an interview, and Oprah quotes Mya Angelo saying – “I come as 1 but stand as 10,000” this poem immediately mirrored a scripture I have been speaking as a little girl 1 John 4:4 “Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.”
What does all that mean, it means that you are the result of two thousand and seventeen years of strength and possibility. I am here because my mother made it through labor, her mother made it through civil rights, her mother made it through slavery, our father made it through the persecution of His Son for the redemption of our sins. You and I are not haphazardly existing. We are here because we stand on the shoulders of those who have persevered before us.
Today may be difficult, but you and I are here for a reason. We exist because of sacrifice and purpose. What has happened today, this month or even this year cannot diminish your victory unless you allow it? You are already a part of a legacy of winners, I’m here to tell you don’t stop now! Don’t change the narrative from success to failure because things aren’t going your way.
Choose to stand with the triumphant. Choose to see the success of those who came before you even if you can’t stand on your own success today. When pain, disappointment, and anguish trying to get in bed with you, get out of those covers and choose to stand on the side of victory. Because my friend whether you know it or not… you were made to be a winner.
#Slim Speak truth Live truth
Just because you can’t see in front of you doesn’t mean that God can’t. What God has for you no man, woman, job, finances, can take from you. The word of God says “greater is He that’s in you than that’s in the world.” Don’t give in when you can’t see God, and you think the world is surrounding you. Instead, my friend when darkness is all around you, that is the time to plug into the only light in the situation… which is God.
Selah- speak truth live truth
You’re doing a great job reading through Genesis! Here’s today’s Devotion… Enjoy
Ok here is your 5 min or less in the word.Enjoy
Here we go guys…. Today’s Devotion. Enjoy
You don’t have to go through 2017 trying to figure out the next step on your own. Join me every day for a daily devotion… this year we are reading through the Bible. I guarantee it will change your life! Enjoy
#SLiM #intimacychurch #growth