The latest and greatest in educational toys for children 3-5 years old is a toy called:
Just Smarty Electronic Interactive Alphabet Wall Chart, Talking ABC and 123s and Music Poster
A colorful, attractive alphabet poster displayed in your home is a great way to introduce your child to the alphabet and numbers. It sets him off on letter and number recognition, which is the first step to building his reading and math skill. This electronic poster is even better, as it has an interactive feature that would make your child spend more time learning with it – pressing a button on a letter tells your child what letter it is, and what begins with that letter. It even plays kids songs (including the Alphabet song, of course) and has a quiz mode! A great addition to your child’s room – decorative, fun and educational.
Special thanks to raisesmartkid.com for the description!
Parents and Guardians,
2020 has opened new doors and introduce us to new skills especially when it comes to schooling. But don’t fear, there are great resources out here in place to help parents no matter what path this school year takes them.
Check out the following tips from care.com
1. Set your kids’ sleep schedules back to “school time” two weeks before the first day of school.
2. Use an egg timer to get your kids used to focusing for specific periods of time.
3. Encourage your kids to read at least one (or one more) book before the school year begins.
4. Discuss what your kids can expect on the first day of school so they feel more prepared.
5. Ask teachers for class rosters so you can connect your kids with new classmates.
6. Talk openly with your kids about their feelings about returning to school and be ready to answer any questions.
See. Learn. Inspire. Make Moves