Crafts are a fun way to get personal with your little one. It is an intentional time to be silly, messy, and creative!
As parents we are always directing and instructing. It is good to show your little genius that you too can follow directions and have fun. During craft time, let your little one lead the way. When you take time to do fun things with your little genius, you are teaching them that life is fun!
Below I have posted a craft for you and your little genius. If you do the craft be sure to comment and post a picture!
For more craft ideas check us out on Pinterest – SliM ( that’s me 😊)
Dinosaur Handprint Card
1. Fold a cardstock paper into half.
2. Trace the handprint of your child on one side.
3. Cut out the handprint keeping the top part intact.
4. Cut out the shape of the dinosaur’s head and glue it at the back of the card’s top side. You can download our handy printable template under materials if you like.
5. It’s time to glue pom-poms on the dinosaur.
6. Stick two googly eyes on the head. Make the dinosaur’s mouth using a black marker.
7. Finally, let the child personalize the card with a lovely message for a loved one in their life.
*Special thanks to: https://www.thejoysharing.com/2019/05/dinosaur-handprint-card.html