If you would like to be an active part of your community’s growth and revitalization, check out the following ideas.
Homeless and/or Hungry
- Hold a book drive and donate the proceeds to the shelter, and then hold a read-a-thon or give a class on basic reading skills.
- Donate art supplies to the local shelter.
- Offer to repair or alter clothes for people who are homeless.
- Campaign to create a nursery in your local shelter, or help maintain an existing one.
- Always keep a few granola bars on hand!
See. Learn. Inspire. Make Moves