While the whole world stands still, one thing that is being suggested is self-care! But who knows what that means? How do you take care of yourself when times seem to be so unsure and stressful?
Self-care is when you take time to do something for you, even if it only lasts a few minutes. Self- Care is acknowledging that you too matter. Self-care is a moment in the day when you close the door to stress, tasks, and to-do’s and focus on the healing and uplifting of your mind, heart and spirit. It doesn’t have to complicated, just intentional.
I want to shout out a helpful site called wholefully.com who gave a condensed list of some “stay at home” self-care ideas.
Things to do for self care:
- Give myself a pedicure or a manicure.
- Read a book or magazine for an hour.
- Sit on the front porch. …
- Take a bubble bath—complete with candles and calming music.
- Pick or buy a bouquet of fresh flowers.
- Take a leisurely walk without a goal.
See. Learn. Inspire. Make Moves