Do you feel as if your life is full of stress? Then its time to do what I call a 360. Look around at your friends, family, job, and relationships to see what needs to change.
This meditation Monday I want to teach you how to find peace in your day to day life. One truth that must be told before peace is achieved is… what is the source of the stress?
- If the stress comes from finances, take a moment
and write down your bills.
- Check out Dave Ramsey which is and incredible resource for budgets and a debt free life!!!
- Relationships- learn how to say goodbye to people who do not positively contribute to your faith and development.
- Family- write out what the issues are in your
family, what problems and concerns have you been holding on through the years
and ask yourself two questions:
- What would your day look like if I chose to forgive them?
- What would my life look like if they were not in it?
The answers to this question will allow you to see if that person should be in your life. This also allows you to see that forcing the family member has nothing to do with the opposing family member and everything to do with your daily peace. Forgiving your family member will free you from the obligation of anger, sadness, and stress.
See. Learn. Inspire Make Moves