It can be so easy at times to forget a moment when you were brave, smart, encouraging and much more. The world has a funny way of reminding one of all the things you don’t have, or exposing your weakness over your strengths; but today I am breaking the mold.
I’m standing up and saying that I am proud of me! There are things I have done that has helped someone or made someone smile. I am stronger, wiser, more honest, kind and gracious than I was before.
Today is the day to look yourself in the mirror and be proud of you!!! I’m making my list and printing it out… everyday I’m going to look myself in the mirror and be proud of the person I am, and you should do the same. Peace
- I am a giver
- I work hard
- I have made it through failure
- I have served in the military
- I am beautiful
- I have worked above my pay grade and succeeded
- I have picked up a dream that was once left behind
- I am the best wife and mother I can be
- I am proud of me